I have been trying lots of new techniques because I just feel like experimenting. I have created a cloth and paper book and am working on another. I also have been playing with paperclay on cloth. I have tried sculpting a head twice before and just couldn't get the hang of it. Today I was determined. I am making a jester and decided he needed a big nose and lips so I dug out a cloth head I started to add paperclay to and went to work. Here is the sculpt. Looks a little rough but it is sanded pretty smooth. I then stretched some cotton lycra knit (pretty thin) over the face (the hardest part IMHO) and colored it using mostly chalks and pigment powders. Wasn't sure if I should give him teeth, but if I want to change them, I can black them out. Not too bad for my first completed head. He definetly has a big nose!He works with the body as it is. Was hoping to finish him tonight in time for doll club tomorrow but I doubt it.