I usually don't post pics of my challenge dolls before the deadline, but here she is. I'll live with her for a week or so before sending her off and fix any flaws or things I am not happy with. I have named her "Bliss on a Summer Breeze" even though I made her during the 5 days of rain we had! She is all cloth with beading. Lots of fussy cut elements from the challenge fabric, seed bead leaves and crystal star flowers. All of the Tulle was dyed or highlighted with color. Which I could have found Olivine feathers! I tried to dye some with alcohol inks but they came out too pale - pretty but not right. She is just under the "20" limit by 1/2"! I guess I got carried away with her long legs! The wreath is fused and stiffened fabric cut out with a die cut. Also used this under the beading.
Quite a stretch from the sketches and inspiration! The Base is covered with fussy cut flowers from one of the coordinates, glued on then covered with clear gesso, crackle paint and highlighted with metallic rubs - Gilders Paste and Inca Gold. The armature is 16g double hard stainless steel wire with additional 1/4" dowels in her legs. Try stuffing around that! LOL I have seen some of the competition, and I will be happy if she travels!