Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catching Up


I have been busy working on the Tree Doll Class and still have to bit to do on the final lesson. I found some pics I thought I had posted before. Here are some more of the ornies I made for gifts. I also have been making a card or two with my Cricut machine and the Sure-Cuts-Alot software. The dragonfly was created with this software. I also scored a couple books of scrapbooking paper - some glittered, foiled, flocked and embossed and used some for the blue/brown cards. These butterfly cards were made without the use of the cricut but I really like the way they turned out. They are thank you cards.

Oh, almost forgot to mention, my letter to the editor with a pic of my pink paper purse was printed in the new Quilting Arts! How cool!

2 comments:

Deb Hardman said...

Wow congrats on the QA kudo!

Beautiful work here!

Mary Louisa said...

Always off and running with something new, this is marvelous!!