First, big thanks for all the wonderful comments on Flirty Flora. Like all the new dolls I design, I like to make them over a few times to see how the pattern translates and to make sure I can follow my own directions. I am really enjoying Flora. The hardest part of this pattern is stuffing the skinny legs and arms. This version substitutes a decontructed silk mum for the fabric hair - two of the flower rounds were used for the top of the head. Her arms and legs were striped with ribbon wrapped around and glued in place. No worry about matching stripes! I cut her legs are orange with black ribbon stripes and her arms are black with orange ribbon stripes. The black and orange fabrics were glittered so I used stickles to glitter the ribbon. Her headpiece was a pic I deconstructed and stuck in the top of her head. Cardboard was used for the base - again I forgot to buy more wooden bases. I also didn't cross her legs and I almost like her pigeon-toed pose better! The pattern will be available on CD from Dollmakers Journey and Designer Doll Patterns. It will be available as an epattern from Fabric Addictions. So watch these sites for her availablility. I think she is a versatile pattern and can't wait to see what can be done with her! Thanks again for all your kind words.