Sunday, June 17, 2018

New Book in Progress

Last year I started a new cloth book.  I was inspired by the Movie "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" and an article that appearred in Somerset Studio's as a challange.  I decided to use my own dolls for the "children"  I haven't settled on a name yet, but it will have friends in the title.  Here are the first three pages.  Only 6 ore to go!
The doll pictured here is Bad Dog  The pull out tag has a short story about Alfreda (who to me looks like Alfred E. Newman's Sister from another mother.

This doll is Frida as a child but the story is about Felicia.

This lady is my Rag Bag Gal but for the book I have named her Hibiscus since I dyed some of her fabrics and trims with Hibiscus tea from Panera Bread!
Now on to the next - hopefully I will finish the book this year!  I have 6 more "Imaginary Friends" to go.

1 comment:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages. Love all the details