I think she looks very sweet and I seem to be on a green kick lately. Maybe because I am debating on what shade of green to paint my bedroom! All the trims - the leaves and the trim on her skirt came from http://www.ribbonsmyth.com I also colored the lace flowers and trims with the silk and rayon dyes from there. They are so easy to use and I love the colors. I wanted her to look a little etheral and pale.
Today I finished the Spring Witch. Now the only one I have left is the Summer Witch. I am going to think about her for awhile. It is so cold here, I can't seem to think of things summer. Here she is in her tree.
Since I get lots of question about how I do my faces, I put together this little mosaic. I tried to get a pic at each step, but the ones I took of the sculpting were too blurry to print. Though the colors in the pics are different, it is the same head. In the end, I did make her eyes and lips a little longer than those drawn features. She definetly looks better with her hair and warts.
Thanks to all of you who commented on my new Mermaid. I'm thinking of doing her in another colorway. I have quite a few of those wonderful burnout sheers in my stash but that will have to wait until I finish an EGA project I have been working on - and missed the deadline! It is a stumpwork piece that I just love so I really do want to finish it.