I wasn't going to post pics of my doll until after the judging, but I am going to overcome my superstition and share pics. I mailed her on July 8th because if she was here any longer, I may not have. I call her Morning Serenade. She is an earthly elf on her morning walk enjoying a bird's song. She has lots of embellishments made with Sulky Solvy and threads since they are also sponsoring the challenge this year. I have also written a tutorial on how I used the Solvy. Her staff is topped with a dragonfly caught in "Amber" (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel). The staff is very stiff wire covered with a gathered tube of challenge fabric then wrapped with Apoxy Sculpt and Sulky threads that were crocheted into a chain. I also used this chain to embellish her bodice and skirt. The base she is standing on was covered with a piece of scrim embellished withfibers attached with my embellisher. I glued that to the base, added more texture and painted it with acryllics and lummier. The tiny flowers and leaves around the edge are made from clay using cutters from my friend Colleen (they are GREAT!!! check out her ebay store link on the left). I made a band of fringe ending with flowers in beads for her waist but didn't like it so I used it on her cape. I was a bit confused while making her. This is the second head. I created the first one for a 20" doll and for some reason, I made a body for an 18" doll thinking that was the new requirement. Well needless to say, the head was too big and it was easier to make a new head than a new doll! It seemed no matter what I did, it had to redo it. I originally made her head-dress using the clay leaves and flowers but because they were so thin, they were very brittle and kept breaking. That's how all those flowers and leaves found their way on the base though there are still some on her shoes.