Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Ornie and Card




OK. I am sure you are getting tired of seeing these by now, but I just had to try a mermaid! I used the same pattern just modified the lower body. Again, all scraps.




I also made this card for my nephew who got engaged quite a while ago actually though we haven't seen them. I like to give gifts in person and we will be seeing them at Christmas. For the background, I used Tim Holts's technique on his Tag #2 of his 2009 Holiday Tags. He is so creative to say the least! To see his stuff (all amazing) visit his blog http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/

2 comments:

Mary Louisa said...

Thank you Stephanie for the wonderful tree ornament and the hand made Christmas card!!!

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

The Card is Beautiful...Merry Christmas!!! And the mermaid ornament (hmm..I was kinda jealous when i saw that one!! haha..)....Spectacular! I treasure my ornament you gave me and it will be hung every year...I love pulling out my ornaments and remembering where they came from year after year...Love colleen