Saturday, December 11, 2010

And so it begins again - Hoffman Challenge 2011

Thursday I received my order of Hoffman Challenge 2011 fabrics. Last year I ordered most of mine (I was a little late and they sold out of many) from Quilt-Kits-On-Line. The service was excellent and FAST! This year I ordered their "1/2 yd Challenge Package" and increased the main fabric to 1 yard. The fabrics are just stunning! I love them all and have an idea in mind for my doll. It's so nice to open the package and see them all together. Thanks so much Cindy and Don!I also have started my new Winter Witch. Here she is with just her bodice on. I rusched some metallic ribbon for the top of her bodice. I am doing her in blue and light purple touched with grey and pearl.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love your Dolls , I used to make all kinds of dolls but nothing like these ,they are so cute ! love the fabric too .