I have been working with my Witches pattern - I sold the Winter Witch and needed a new one. I started by using holiday fabric and made the arms and legs but decided to stick to the original colors. Here are the heads I did - 2 is always better than 1! I thought the arms and legs would work great for an elf so made a couple heads for one. Like the smiley guy, so used him. I used the Witches pattern and made a few adjustments - new head, bodice piece, jacket and modified the bloomers by pleating the bottom and adding a folded piece of fabric for the band. The shoes are from the pattern (Winter witch). He is sitting in a chair gifted me by a dear friend Mary Louisa (Dreamlitdolls.com). I am posting the modified pieces and head here for anyone to use! Hope you like them. Enjoy. PS: you are on your own for the ears! I have named him "Santa in Training"