Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pics of the new Driver in the family

Here are some pics of our Grandson doing one of his favorite things - driving!  And he does pretty good for 18mos!  Here is another pic of him in his Halloween costume behind the wheel of a fire truck.  Lots of buttons for him to play with.  He is such a cutie and growing sooooo fast!

I have been very busy with some new dolls in the works.  And Christmas Cards!  And Thanksgiving (still some leftovers to deal with!).  Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Ours was full of laughter, good friends, and family besides the food which was pretty good if I do say so myself! 
Just an FYI, I have removed the free Steampunk Tutorial for Flirty Flora.  It is now part of the pattern - both e and CD.  If you have the pattern and didn't get a chance to download the tutorial, please email me.  Enjoy!

No comments: