Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day s 9 and 10 Cards

Day 9 left I love the background technique on this card and have used it many times - mostly with clear EP on printed paper then adding inks. I wanted the background to look like faded old wallpaper so I used a Perfect medium pen and added some area around the stamp. I stamped in old paper then inked with Iced Spruce. After the last layer of clear EP, I crumpled and then went over the whole thing with vintage Photo and Tea stain, then ironed it smooth with the EP side on the craft sheet. I bought that die for my Christmas cards and this is the layout I am using. I also just got the tattered doily and had to fit it in!  Day 10 is done too.  Love making those little charms.

1 comment:

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

They are both beautiful...I love coming in seeing these cards and listening to techniques. I also love that you are not afraid to keep going further...some might be afraid to ruin what you already have created...but that "thing" that you do is the thing that makes them so beautiful and Unique....you are my "technique" hero!!!