Here is the cover done-I think. Not sure about the bird though. I have another variation in mind so he may change. The rose is from the mold, the side pieces are from molds I made of resin pieces. These all started life sprayed gold, then I gave them a wash of black water color paint, added some red (damson and cream gilders's paste mixed together) and green gilder's paste, next added pink and green mica powders (Perfect Pearls and Pearl-ex), finally a light touch with Old Silver Inca-gold (love this stuff! goes on like butter!). The cage was antiqued with some awesome Embossing Powders I got at the Artsy Soul Mixed Media supplies in Manahawkin NJ. I used three colors, Bronze patina, Rusty Nail, and Weather Vane. The frame at the bottom is metal covered in silver glitter but I added a coat of gold metallic paint and then some green Peridot embossing powder and voila! The leaves on the rose are also colored with Patina Bronze and Asure Patina powders done in layers. Love how they blend with the addition of a little heat.