Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Lady Ragalia



 

Since my computer went kaput a few weeks ago, I have discovered I didn't back up some of my patterns - namely Lady Ragalia and One Kiss so I am making new dolls, taking lots of pics and going to reissue the pattern on CD with more detailed directions and lots of pics.  Here is my new Ragalia made with fabrics (except her legs) left from this year's Hoffman challenge.  The prints are large, but I think they work.  I flocked the bottom half of her shoes and colored the white flocking with alcohol inks!  After the ink dryed, I strained the flocking through a tea strainer to make it fine and it came out awesome!!! who know????  Now just have to rewrite the pattern and alter the pics to fit ( took over 400 of them!)





1 comment:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Beautiful doll and the boots are lovely