Thursday, April 25, 2013

Finishing up new pattern

But first it is a class! This is another version of the new pattern which will include the Sun Queen, the White Witch, Bella and The Red Queen. All the same doll, different variations on the costumes all using the SAME pattern pieces. This one is the same as the White Witch just in shades of black and night colors. She is Good Ghoul Gone Bad (have had that idea in my head for years! Original sketch which is very different was done in 2009). Not quite done- she needs a bat or two or maybe a few spiders. Still need a name for the pattern. Working title The Queens


3 comments:

ruthanne said...

I love the white witch,love the black witch~ but wish I could take a class in person~black,
white or any color. Thanks for keeping me inspired!

Shashi Nayagam said...

She is a gorgeous witch.!

Shayla Sharp said...

Can't wait for this pattern---these are the type of art dolls I've been wanting to try!