I am currently working on a new doll, Ghost of Autumn. I took a reject head and did a clay/cloth over. Then I made a body using the one I designed for A Style of her Own. I made her I natural Southern bell. I wanted pale leaves all over the body and head so I dyed tissue paper, cut out leaf shapes with my sizzix, stamped them with archival ink then glued them in place with matte medium. I used pencils, pens and pan pastels (a first but liking them for this application!) to color the face. Now I am off to do some free motion leaves on sheer nylon, tulle, and wash away Solvy. I should be back on a week! LOL!