I am making good progress on Ghost of Autumn. Thought I found the perfect branch for a stand, but maybe not.
I did lots of freemotion leaves some on tulle, some on shiffon for her clothes, hair and trim. I created a fabric using die cut chiffon leaves and freemotion stitching for her underskirt, then attached leaves to it and also to her body to create a bodice. Still can't sew the arms in place until I can finalize her pose. She needs shoes.
Her belt is made from twigs and twine. This is the back side with the twine glued in place. I wove it through the twigs but wanted to make sure it would stay together.