I got an idea for a new project - maybe a class - using a piece of jewelry I found on a jacket I was getting ready to donate. I also wanted to use a die I have had for a matchbox. I first cut it out in chip board but the material was too thick. Tried a thinner board but still too thick so went to card stock and though it was still a little tight, it worked. I had to re-do some of the folds, but it works. I covered the outer slide with embossed metal tape then added a medallion on the front with that lovely pin. I also added some rhinestone chain from a flea market find necklace. The top piece of the box is a metal filagree medallion I folded in half and the bottom embellishment was from thrift store find and it included the chain! Perfect. Decided to put a little fold out album inside with pics of the grands. Now that it is done - NO WAY will I do this as a class! took too much time, too fussy and a bit frustrating with the die! But overall, pleased with the final results.