Monday, April 30, 2007

Almost there


Thanks Sherri and Allie for your kind words about this doll. Sorry Allie--I have a thing about sleeves so she got them. Demure??? Look where those flowers landed! LOL Not sure if I will give her a banner with something like "Joy" or "Welcome" , have her hold a heart with words like "Imagine" "Dream" hanging from it or leave her as is. May also add a beaded tassel to the bottom. Needs something. But other than that, she is done and ready to hang. I have decided she will be a gift to a very special person.
No more dolls until I clean my studio. I am hosting a doll class at the end of May. I am making progress--you can see most of the floor and part of the countertop.

4 comments:

allie aller said...

She is utterly amazing...the sleeves look beautiful, and what you've done with the overskirt is mindblowing.
This is a rare work of art, Stephanie!

HElen said...

Beautiful doll! As all of your dolls!

Judi W. said...

She is just beautiful and I just love the colors.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Steph, I love all of your dolls, but this one may be my fav. She looks like a fresh Spring walk through the garden. Beautiful and refreshing!