Saturday, June 23, 2007

You REALLY didn't think I was done....



I should have said in the previous post I THINK I'm done. You know I still have to add more. I have finished her basket and given her wings. I really like the wings. I did them per the book but added Ultra Thick Embossing Powder in Gold to the roses to accent them. I really like how this came out. The wings are copper spark organdy on one side, gold metal silk on the other with a sheer orange/gold lame in the middle. Lots of sparkle!
Thanks again too for all the lovely things said about her. NOW I am going to start on my Hoffman Challenge doll--after I put all my beads away.

2 comments:

Grangry said...

She is gorgeous! and a real inspiration to a novice like me!

fabricaddict said...

She is gorgeous Stephanie... Thank you for sharing...