I also finished the pattern for the cat doll since doing a prototype in --can't believe it's been so long ago!!!--March. Of course I made another one. The official name of the pattern is "Madame Le Chat" and this one is named Felecia and her pet mice are Winki and Inki (after Felix and his nephews). I am waiting for the pages and pics to come back from the printers. Will post when I ship them to the "shops".And last but not least, I also finished the doll with the cloth over paperclay over cloth. He was actually done for the APWPWD blank canvas challenge. I used the pattern without the hands and feet as a skin over an armature I built at Day With Dolls. I wound colorful yarn around his limbs and gave him sculpted hands ala Marilyn Halcomb. I figured a blank canvas was a good opportunity to try out new techniques.
Now, all I have to do is finish an exchange gift for my "other" doll club, make 5 animal ornies for a pet ornie exchange, and 3 hostess gift ornies before December 15th. After the 15th I need to work on my proposals for EGA classes which have to be in by January 5, 2008. YIKES!