Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SNOW!!!!


We got about 6" of snow yesterday. It sure does look pretty but has put a damper on my activities for today. I was going to meet my friend for brunch and shopping to spend some of my GCs. Oh well, as Scarlett said "Tomorrow is another day". My little darling doesn't like the snow as you can tell by her expression.



My yard looks like a fairy land. Here's a pic of my Show White and the dwarfs barely visable.




And a pic of the yard from my studio balcony. Lots of animal tracks. That's Yosemite Sam under the tree. These pics were taken about 7:30 this morning. The sky was really that blue!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Very beautiful photos. Your little darling is so sweet!

Judi W. said...

Fabulous photos! Your dog is toooo cute!

Barbara said...

I love all that snow Stephanie! The photos are wonderful. Diamond is so cute all dressed up for the cold. What a precious little dog!