Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Flora

I got an urge to make another versin of Flora - this time Goth.  I think this happened because when I was looking for fabric for the purse, I came across the fabric I used for her upper skirt with the skulls.  Had lots of fun with this!  The underskirts - and there are 8 layers of them! - are from the petal pattern but not cut out all the way.  Her slip is black lace. 








I added boots cut from the leg pattern just a tiny bit wider and the platform soles are 8 layers of stiff felt glued together then covered with velvet ribbon.  I added chains and brass skulls.  Her hair is a tibetan lamb skin.

5 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Those boots are amazing! They really add to the Goth look.

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Your goth version is totally awesome. I love her!!!! The skirt is fantastic and those boots. Love her hair and very expressive eyes.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh she is awesome!!! I just love her to bits.

Sue said...

I love this version! I really need to get busy with that pattern, LOL!

Unknown said...

Love her, and love all the details!