Monday, September 9, 2013

Halloween Book Finished!

I completely finished this mini book done originally for the mini book challenge in the yahoo mixed media group I belong to but there was so much interest, I will be doing it as a class at the Artsy Soul (59 N. Main Street, Manahawkin, NJ 609 549-6350), September 12 (next week!) and September 22.  I'll attach the flyer for more into.

Here are the pics.  I used lots of die cuts from Sizzix, a few stamps, frames cut from decorated printed paper though we will be making our own in class but we will be adding "glass" with a vintage mirror look achieved with a new product by Deco Art.  VERY COOL!!!!  The pics I used are of my witches and ghouls dolls but I am encouraging the students to bring family pics.  Starts with the covers pic.  Lots stuffed into this 3" x 3" book!  But fun!  Need a tiny spider punch I think to add some finishing scarieness.












 
 

1 comment:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Your mini book is stunning