She is done for now - may give her a purse and maybe a little doll to hold. Not sure if I am going to send her in. Not totally happy with her shoes. I wanted to put saddle shoes on her and I didn't have heavy enough white leather plus if I layered black over it for the sadle part, it would have been too heavy. So, I looked around and used some pre-sized and primed white canvas. Gave it another coat of Gesso then painted on the black. I should have turned the top edge under but didn't and they gap a little in the back.The base is covered with another coordinate. She went together because I must admit, I used some reject parts on her. The armature was from the Matador that was too small as were the legs so she has really skinny feet - had to put some stuffing in the shoes to fill the toes out! Not sure what I am going to do with her yet. Maybe a pattern down the road. Would like to do a leaner version without the armature too.