Also, a few people mentioned how nicely I coordinated these fabrics. Wish I could take credit there but the manufacturer did! These are mostly all coordinates. I just love paisleys and was in a "I never work with red I should challenge myself" mode. But thanks so much anyway!
Yeah! I finally made a doll! I haven't made one since finishing Hyacinth because I was working on the quilt. I had such trouble with the hands! It has been so long and I ran out of the fray stop I used. It was discontinued, so I tried a few others and had NO success. Finally, I turned the fingers without using any fray stop or glue and had no problems.
Her hat was started last month in doll club. We were making hats using Judy Skeel's challenge pattern from DCC. (I modified it a bit!) The first hat came out cute (almost the same as this one) but it was too small for her head so I had to make another. I usually use straw hats, but the one I like for this doll was Discontinued! Just my luck! The face I made while teaching a face class and the outfit I made when I was designing the doll though this isn't the final version I used in the Lady Ragalia pattern. This Doll is for Jeannie as a fundraiser towards the Dino Lambros Memorial Scholarship fund. Hope she brings in lots of donations.
Now on to some dolls patiently waiting as sketches.