I have been busy preparing for my class this week for the CQ Wall Doll for EGA. Here are the heads. I printed them on fabric then added highlights and color blending. I think they came out pretty good and I think the ladies in the class will like them too. I originally sketched 3 different faces then scanned them and manipulated them so each side was a mirror image of the other. Amazing how different the faces are from each side of the drawing!
Here too is another sample doll. This one is "Body by Margaret". I think Margaret did a great job on drawing her goddess. I hope the ladies in the class will enjoy this too! I'll post pics after the class.
I did finish my Hoffman Challenge doll. I'm mulling over her right now to see if there is something that needs attention. I just have to pack her up and ship her out.
Just to prove I haven't been a slacker I have also completed 2 new dolls for possible classes and one for the November issue of Doll Crafter and Costuming. Here is a sketch of one of the class dolls though the completed doll turned out a bit different. If you watch, her head and part of her shoulders is in my slide show. She is blond wearing a hat. The other possible class I will try to post tomorrow.