Incase you don't remember the Hoffman Challenge fabric, here is a pic. I purchased dyed wool at AFIC and got a lit purple and lt green I thought would work with the hoffman fabric. I gave her the lt purple hair first and wasn't too crazy about it. I decided to virtually change her hair color to the green but I think it would blend in too much with her eyes and the green of the Challenge fabric. I pulled the hair off and decided to make it a few shades darker to match the darker purple in the fabric and the first coordinating fabric. I used a new Ranger product, Distress stains in dusty Concord. Like this hair color best which is a good thing because it's permenant! Makes her eyes stand out I think. So now onto the rest of the doll and figuring out how to firmly attach her to the base and seat. YIKES!!!