Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royals at AFIC


I am currently at AFIC in Ohio helping my dear friend Vickie in her booth. She is the proprietor of Ribbonsmyth - my fav place for ribbons, trims, and dyes. We wanted to pay tribute to the Royal Wedding so we wore our tiaras/Crown for the occasion.
The dolls here are just amazing. The gallery was mind boggling to walk through and it is such a joy to meet so many doll makers in one place! Our booth is right next to DollMakers Journey (http://www.dollmakersjourney.com ). I brought a small "trunk show" of dolls to display and also my new pattern Ladies of the French Court which is now available on CD through them. It is also available as an Epattern from Fabric Addictions (http://www.fabricaddictions.com ).
We leave Monday for home. Can't wait to see my DH and Diva Dog Diamond. I am bringing Linda Misa from Australia with me. She is going to teach a class to my doll club and then a few more to the 3D Doll Club in New York.

3 comments:

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

You guys are the true royal princesses.....looks like you had a great time! love colleen

Shashi Nayagam said...

Glad to know you had a lovely time. Enjoy your time with Linda.

Donna said...

Wow I just found your blog!!! I love your art, a friend just sent me a link to the 3D house and birdhouse template!! I can't wait to get creative with it!!!!Thank you so much for sharing it!!!!