I learned something from making this doll - Make the doll first then the head! I did two heads before I actually made the doll and one was too big (first one in the pic), one too small (last in the pic) and the fabric was pilling and generally misbehaving. Then I modified the shape a bit but it still came out too large and this time with Pimatex (second in the pic). Number 4 still not right - didn't like the eyes or the open mouth (4th in the pic) and again with the bad fabric - I never learn!. Number 5 is now on the doll (it's show in the center of the pic above). The Size is just a but too large (and so are her lips!), but I did more sculpting and if I am going to do that, I need to modify the head shape a bit around the chin. This one is from new stock Southern Belle and it stuffed, colored and sculpted perfectly. Soooooo. She is going to live with this head until I play with the pattern a little more. I thought I would share her 5 heads. (I have been known to make more than 10 before I got one I liked! Have also only done one. Go figure.) Now I need to finish her jewelry.