Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Incadescent With Joy!

http://scottpublications.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/1139
Yesterday was a good day.  Lots of things happened yesterday.  Took my dead laptop to Staples and they think they can recover my data including patterns I thought I had backed up but didn't.  Finished stuffing the CQ dolls, stuffed heads, and embellished and put one together.  Got Tickets at a great discount price for the Breaking Dawn #2 early Thursday opening at a deep discount and my DIL asked me to sit my little guy Max this afternoon.  Oh and one more thing - got a complimentary copy of Just Steampunk Volume 2 and had the three items I submitted in it!!!!  My Steampunk pin made from matte board and metal tape, and my dolls, Jules Figby and Steampunk Flora.

Hope to finish up the dolls today, will post pics and the class dates, etc. when I do.

2 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Ooh! Congratulations on getting into Just Steampunk! That makes three bloggers I know who were featured. Well done, ladies!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Congratulations! You sure deserve it