I made another witch from my Year of the Witch Pattern. I had the head in my box-o-heads for a while. Forgot why I made it originally. This was for a challenge in the CDA-Cloth Dolls group on Facebook. We had to make a Weather Witch using a pattern that we modified. So I used my own pattern which is actually a little rag doll type and made her with armatured arms, legs and body so she can stand alone. I thought I would go with Rainbow Witch. For her arms and legs, I took some white on white print fabric and added color with Ranger Distress Stains to the wrong side. Here is a pic of the fabric still wet, and the sewn arms and legs. I used distress Markers to color the flowers on the lace trim and Stickles Glitter Glue to add color to the flower trim around her neck. I also made an insane splurge! The yarn for her hair is 100% Kid wool with these tiny sequins in rainbow colors throughout. Color was right, price not so much! I must have been temporarily insane - it was $23 for a tiny ball!!! But it looks perfect!