Saturday, February 23, 2008

More Look What They Did!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments on the journals. They are even more stunning in person. I also got pics (finally) of the collage fabric I will post once I get my camera downloaded. So much to do--so little time. Wait until you see these!!! Though I must admit, Colleen showed us all up with her phenominal bobbin work/freemotion stitching.

Here are pics of the mermaids made by Liz Parent in my class. Just wonderful--I think she outdid the teacher!!! Algea is first, then Pearl, and finally AquaMarie.























Next, is another Madame LeChat. This one is by Heidi and she named her Mieze and her pet mouse (which Heidi sculpted out of clay Fantastic!!!) is Pieps. Didn't she do a fabulous job? I love her choice of fabrics and colors.

No comments: