Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Would Like Your Opinion....

Since I sold Felecia, the grey Cat in Pink, I am making another for a sample. This one is going to be white with a pink nose and either blue or green eyes--this depends on the fabric colors I decide on. I have pulled 5 combinations. I do have a favorite. How about you?

Combo 1: Bright orange/gold/green bodice, gold/orange stripe skirt, metallic gold embroidered rust underdress








Combo 2: Medium/light gold star brocade bodice, striped or silk dupioni skirt, offwhite/gold metallic lace underdress








Combo 3: Reds - brocade bodice, solid red skirt, red sheer underdress








Combo 4: Periwinkle/lime green paisley bodice, lavendar underdress, irridescent periwinkle skirt








Combo 5: Blues - Bodice of Black velvet with glitter blue and periwinkle dragon print(a gift a sweet friend brought back from her trip to Russia), one of the shades of blue underskirt (these include taffeta, embroidered charmeuse, satin, brocade) and dark blue confetti dot sheer underdress.
















So. What do you think?
I also did something a little different for me. My dear friend turned 50 and her DH asked me to make an album/scrapbook for her to mark the occasion and to contain her pics. I was going to make the outside look like postcards with her pics on them, but I went in a different direction. Besides, I had to use my new Big Kick especially when I saw the teddy bear die--she collects bears. Here is the album front and back. She was thrilled with it.

13 comments:

BumbleVee said...

I like the red combo.... No 3 ... or the Periwinkle No 4

Rengin Yazitas said...

I say blue combo#5 or the Periwinkle #4.
Looking forward to see the outcome:))

Barbara said...

I probably don't have to tell you my choice - you could guess. I love #1 with the rust and golds.

I can't wait to see the finished kitty!

allie aller said...

Well, I like #2...I think the pink nose would show up in such a feminine feline way with it!

Northbrook Designs said...

Hi Stephanie,
I'm a blue person, so I would go with the blue set, with purple running a close second, then the red....I love bold colours.. Romona

Evelyn said...

Although I like the color palette in combo #1, The periwinkle seems to be my favorite for this white cat with the pink nose.

Leonie said...

Although I personally lean to rust colors like Barbara, I do think for this project with the white cat and pink nose I would lean towards the # 4 combo with the periwinkles etc.
Whatever you choose Stephany, I know you will make it beautiful!

Cheryl said...

I vote for blue but they are all lovely. No wonder you are having trouble choosing. Can't wait to see.

Judi W. said...

I like #5! It's so rich and would really contrast with the white of the 'fur'. She could have a black nose too, couldn't she?

Carla said...

They are all beautiful but I love, love, love the red combo!

Natalie said...

I really love set #1. The colors are rich and classy. If you do go with it, the pink nose would have to be muted with a brown/yellow ochre color. Running a close second is #3. The red combo is stunning. Green eyes...

Good Luck!!!

Good Energy said...

My goodness where did you get all of that beautiful fabric? I like them all. I would be able to choose a favorite, because I love color and they all are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Good Energy said...

My goodness where did you get all of that beautiful fabric? I like them all. I wouldn't be able to choose a favorite, because I love color and they all are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you come up with.