Saturday, February 23, 2008

You Make My Day Award

I have been awarded this by two people--Barbara, a very dear friend and fellow CQer, and MoonWillow , an extremely talented artist who's blog I have just discovered but will visit often. I now pass it on to 10 of my favorites:
Colleen, a very talented dollmaker and fiber artist
Evelyn, another talented dollmaker and fiber artist
Judi from Alaska who's postings always amaze
Judith from New Zealand who is another great CQer
Shashi from the UK who also makes stunning dolls
Allie who make the most astonishing quilts
N. Rene who has the best tutorials and very inspiring fiber arts
Rengin and wonderful CQ Artist from Turkey
Jules whose art is so lovely and diverse
Mary who's Crazy Quilts were my inspiration


Thank you all for blogging and inspiring.

4 comments:

Judi W. said...

Thank you! I'm pleased to help 'make your day'! I love your postings too!

Julie said...

Thanks for the tag! Oh how funny. I didn't know you had tagged me and now I tag you right back! I certainly don't expect these tags to keep going in circles, but do see it as an opportunity to tell you how much I enjoy your blog, your work, and your friendship. You are indeed, an amazing lady and an inspiration to me.

allie aller said...

Thanks so much, Stephanie...I never miss your posts, so you make my day, too!
*...and Flora sends her love...*

Good Energy said...

I just love your blog. U have the greatest looking dolls.