Monday, October 29, 2007

Class completed!!!

My first online class offering, Neptune's Daughters, has just completed and I must say the ladies in that class were a most talented bunch! Their dolls turned out just amazing and I admit I learned from them. Amazingly, in most cases, the ladies made all three! Their choices and combination of design elements made each doll lovely and unique. If you want to join in, it is not too late! A new class starts November 5, 2007. For more information, visit http://www.fabricaddictions.com To see the original Daughters, scroll down my blog.

Thanks too ladies for all the nice comments on the class. And also a big thanks to Kai and Katy for you sweet words about my Jester guy. Now I just have to get him finished!

1 comment:

BumbleVee said...

Sorry I have not managed to do anything with the class info yet Stephanie...but I will. Got a few things going on at present, including renos and now have wrecked my back.... just can't get to anything fun it seems....

I will send a pic when I get a mermaid done...