Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanks and Latest Doings


Thanks Vee, Shashi, Allie, Heera, and Connie on my CQ Block. Thanks too to Kai, Katie and Mary on my cloth over clay head. He is now a doll--I used the APWPWD challenge doll to make the skin for his armature before I wrapped it with yarn and dressed him. Truly a "blank canvas" for sure! I'm not sure if I can post pics before the contest deadline, so I'm keeping him under wraps. I will however post a pic of the doll I finished for our GSDA Christmas swap. We usually do angels but I thought maybe this year we should do an elf. I suggested we use Sherri Goshon's Eflin pattern and the club agreed. I made it in doe suede which I'm not familiar with (thanks Mary for turning her!), and I don't like working this small (about 8"), but she is done.




Joy to everyone this holiday season!

3 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Your swap partner is lucky that she will have her live with her. What a beautiful doll!

Judi W. said...

She is wonderful! Your swap partner is most definitely going to love her!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie your little elf is beautiful. I just luv the way do your faces.