Sunday, October 26, 2008

Second Witch done!








I finished the second witch. I probably wouldn't have made her if I wasn't experimenting with the face. She didn't suit "Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful" because she was a bit on the youthful side but I thought she would be perfect on a body like the one I did for the Rag Doll Swap. Here are closeups of DHMBIB - full face and profile.


The second witch is an Autumn Tree Witch. I used only materials and embellishments from my stash. I even collected the branch while walking Diamond. First a close-up of the face, then her in her perch. I want to tweak the profile a little bit around the mouth, but I already have finished a body for a Winter Tree Witch. Who says witches are only for Halloween???? I really like to make variations of the same doll -a personal challenge!

2 comments:

Nita Butler said...

Oh Stephanie! I love your little tree witch! So very nice. She looks as if she just finished her witch training. I love the colors you used and the embellishments!
Another great job!

Love,
Nita

Grangry said...

She really is cute! Love the creative embellishments.