Friday, August 14, 2009

Hoffman Challenge and other events

Congrats to all the winners of the Hoffman Challenge. To see the winning dolls click here. Can't wait to see the dolls when they start touring! Though I didn't place in the Hoffman part, my doll did come in third in the Sulky part of the challenge. I feel great about this as I was really competing against all the entries that checked they used Sulky products in their entry.
I have been diligently working on a project that will raise money for Breast Cancer research. Those of us affiliated with Victoria Adams Brown's original ARTBRA EXHIBIT are going to be involved in a few upcoming events involving new Art Bras! Byers' Choice , a manufacturer of wonderful dolls, will host a fundraiser in the month of October. If you access their site, you can see a rendition of my "Hot Flash" on the manikin. There will also be a 2010 ArtBra calendar.I'll keep you posted when and where the calendars will be going on sale. They will not only feature bras, but also the crazy quilts we created and donated to Breast Cancer Treatment Centers. On Friday, October 2, there will be a Gala and Art Bra Exhibit opening at Byer's Choice in Chalfont, Pa. Please stop in and say hi!

1 comment:

WandarArt.Stitch said...

Hi,
Article thy works are beautiful, I wish you further successes,
hugz, Wanda