Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pink and her new do


The other hairstyle was OK. But she is going to the Ballet so I just had to step it up a notch. Today they will be packed so I can ship them tomorrow. Here are finished pics front and back.


I also updated my etsy site with some dolls for sale. I will be posting more in a few days too.

I also want to thank everyone who has been on this creative journey with me. I am sad to see it end, but happy to send them off to their new home where I know they will be appreciated.

4 comments:

Mary Louisa said...

They are all wonderful, wishing them a safe trip!!

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

How Perfect are these dolls!? Front and back, hair to the shoes....perfection....! they are ready for the ballet! Congratulations..... Colleen

Crowing Moon said...

they are all so lovely :) Im sure they will be well loved in their new home

Shashi Nayagam said...

They all turned out lovely.