Monday, December 5, 2011

New Card Day 4 and 5

I didn't get Day 4 completed yesterday - lots of drying time for the snowman and the background.  Lots of cool things on this card - plastic packaging (from an egg carton!) used for the snowflakes at the top.  The snowman is painted with crackle paint then hightlighted with distress stains.  Got to use another of my bargain finds from last year - the HoHoHo in rhinestones.  Love the colors of this.  I added the silver edging.

Day 5 also has a recycled piece of plastic down the center with Alcohol inks adding color and a process ro remove them via a stamp - in this case I used a large square snowflake.  The background is glitter paper so it sparkles.  The wording was cut from a Sizzix Tim Holz alphabet die, Typeset.  I cut them from white and black and layered so it looked shadowed.  Also go some more of my Christmas cards done but didn't get a chance to take pics yet.

1 comment:

Basit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.