Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mermaid Class

Class pic final day.  Thank you for a wonderful class.  Missing
is Donna.
Donna won the BestChest award!
Thursday, Friday and Saturday last week I taught my Soprana class to a lovely group of women in Kalamazoo Michigan.  I had the BEST time!  The shop where the classroom was had the most amazing silks, suitings, and other fabrics and really awesome yarns.  Needless to say, I left some of my earnings there!  The class room was huge with lots of room for everyone.   Here are some pics of the lovely ladies.
Ladies hard at work
Still working
French Ladies and Ragalia  by Tammi,  Bees Knees done as a club
project.  All are stunning!
I slept here!  At Tammi's lovely antique
home/palace.
Another view in the Bedroom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie!
How I wish I could attend a class as I could learn "much" from you! Those ladies do look as if they are having the time of their lives!
I recently attended the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza and saw your Hoffman Challenge Doll! I still have lots of work and dolls to make! Your doll is a great work of art...she truly is! I did take a couple pictures...loved seeing her in person as pictures just doesn't convey her beauty!!!
hugz
Pam