Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Christmas Cards



 
I was a bit behind in getting my cards out this year because I lost my mail lists when my computer crashed and they couldn't be recovered.  SOOO I had to recreate them and I know I left a lot of people off and for that I appologize.  Here are some images of the cards I made.  The basic designs didn't change, just the papers I used did so most were different but there were some duplicates.

Used LOTS of die cuts, inks embossing folders, ribbons, paints and crackle paint, and printed papers.  Really enjoyed making them.  Hope my recipeints enjoyed them too.


One More

Don't tell anyone, but my favorite is the snowflake on the white background with believe in the center. That is a Sizzix.Tim Holtz Alterations Strip die.  I used printed paper and then added white paint and blue ink and lots of Stickles glitter glue.

No comments: