Sunday, July 8, 2007

Secret Garden Update

BIG BIG thanks to those who made wonderful suggestions on her wink and pose. Cindy Ribet altered her face in Photoshop to show what a lowered brow and thinner eye would do and it was the perfect expression! I slept on it and last night at 3 am I got up and made a zipper stitch tuck in her closed eyelid. This pulled the eyebrow down, added a little dimension to the eyelid, and also pulled the corner of the mouth a little more. I really like the results. May add a bit more shading on the lines to add more depth to the wrinkles and fullness to the cheek. Thanks too to Bonnie about the head tilt. Now I deciding whether to add a tie on the hat to under her chin. She will let me know when I give it a test drive. Here is the pic from Cindy and following is the altered head. Thanks again for the suggestions.

6 comments:

allie aller said...

What a diference! Now THAT is what friends are for....

Judi W. said...

What allison said ... I really like the change!

Anonymous said...

Yup, even better. What is a zipper stitch? Another name for a ladder stitch?

Gerry said...

Goodness what a difference the tilt of her head makes. Much better!

fabricaddict said...

what a change... thats brilliant Stephanie... Thank you for sharing I wish you best of luck but then you wont need it... she is a winner already!
Hugs di
fabricaddictions.com

sandraj said...

really succeeded with the wink. That little zipper stitch really made it look real. Congradulations on your achievement. Hugs, Sandra