Saturday, June 6, 2009

Playing with the Melting Pot, UTEE, and Textiva

Colleen, Tery and I experimented. Colleen made the most incredible crown. I can see lots of these in the future! I made a few more examples to resemble opals and blue mother of pearl. I made a bezel of seed beads around one, added a fringe of swarski crystals and a pinback. Haven't decided what the green resembles yet, but it is very pretty.May propose this as a class for an upcoming seminar. Would love to know what you think!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Stephanie I think the class is a great idea! Everyone in our group was fascinated with the process and we made lots of them at our retreat. I love the beaded one!

I made some of the paper beads last week and will have to send you a picture when I have time. They are a little large but would be beautiful wire wrapped.

I still miss all of you and wish I was close enough to "play."

Love,
Barbara

Karen said...

WOW is what I think!! Looks like great fun!! Would love a class on this but am afraid I am too far away!!

Susan Brubaker Knapp said...

oooh, tell us how you made these! or do a class online. very cool.