Monday, September 15, 2014

another new book with my new toys


Second book cover from the new die.  Just have to figure out how to make the pages.  Chipboard cover covered with paper towels, you can see what's left behind the book, that were created when I was plating with the gelli plate.  I then stenciled over, added some crackle paint, inca gold rubs and gilders paste and done.  The row houses are from the spellbinders die, and the larger house is clay, sentiment stamped on green tissue and glued on.  Bird and flowers are also clay, molds and cutter from The Artsy Soul, visit their site, http:// www.theartsysoul.com. They also have an ebay store!  Here are some pics of the covers inside (with the dots) and out in progress.  My idea of sky on a cloudy day as seen through the skylights in my studio.





No comments: